On September 19, 1904, the founder, R.S. Hahn, opened his metal fabricating firm at 236 Church Street in Easton, Pennsylvania, based on the fab shop’s core values. R.S. Hahn used a simple hand brake that the fab shop still uses for basic sheet metal cutting and a simple pair of cutting shears that he worked with as an apprentice “tin knocker” in 1892. R.S. Hahn purchased the fab shop from Stephen Nagle. 

In 1925, R.S. Hahn & Sons moved to 43-45 Sitgreaves Street in Easton. Samuel, Hahn’s son and a 1925 Carnegie Tech graduate, joined the fab shop. More importantly that year, R.S. Hahn partially wrote the curriculum to the National Apprentice Training Plan for the National Association of Sheet Metal Contractors, which is still used today.

Contact Information:

R.S. Hahn & Sons Sheet Metal Fab.
1131 S. 25th Street
Easton, Pa 18045

Phone:

610-253-2741

 

Email: MHAHN@RSHAHN.COM

Print Print | Sitemap
© R.S. Hahn Sheet Metal

Call

E-mail

Directions